Friday, March 20, 2015

Blackhead Remedy


           Yesterday was day one of using a remedy to try and remove my blackheads. The remedy I used was mixing cinnamon and honey together, and then applying it to the area necessary. Leave the mixture on the area for about fifteen minutes. Then you wash it off with lukewarm water and dab dry with a towel. It didn’t smell too good, but my boyfriend’s remedy smelled so much worse! He used tea tree oil and applied it to the area where he has blackheads. He left the oil on his nose overnight. We are going to see whose remedy works better. I didn’t see much of a difference after applying either one of the remedies, probably because it was the first day. I will let you know how well these remedies work. I found these remedies on www.pinterest.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment