Monday, January 19, 2015

Vacation

My vacation to the real world was so much fun and well worth the money! I did so much. My parents, Dallas, and I went to visit our family members, went to the malls, and went out bowling. The day after we got into town I got my hair done. Of course, they told me that I needed more than one treatment to get as blonde as I wanted. I needed to get rid of the orange I had, so we went for a sandy blonde. Thank goodness, we decided to keep natural hair color for the top. I loved my hair at first, but with the type of water we have here it strips the dye quicker, and unfortunately my hair is somewhat orange again. At the place where I got my hair done at they gave me shampoo to help with the discoloration, which helped; I just have to use it more.
Family is the best thing about going out to the real world. We got to see a bunch of family members whom we don’t get to see as often as we want to. We all had a great time, good laughs. Christmas Day away from home was hard, but we all had fun. We went to family member’s house with dogs-- it was the scariest ten minutes of my life. The dogs warmed up to me and finally calmed down. Other than that we had an amazing Christmas.
For our entertainment on the vacation we went to the malls and wasted money… Just kidding, we got Christmas gifts and other necessities for home. Another activity we did was we went out bowling. Unfortunately, we didn’t get to watch a movie because we didn’t have enough time. Like I said before it was a well-needed trip and so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment