Friday, January 23, 2015

Wedding

           This Sunday one of my friends is getting married! I’m so excited. My dress is beautiful it is light blue and long. I love long dresses because I have a big scar from my knee surgery. I think I am going to wear my hair in a messy fishtail. I’m not sure how to wear my makeup, but a friend is going to do it for me. Oh, I forgot to mention, I’m the Maid of Honor! I’m grateful she wanted me in her wedding. I’m happy for her and her future husband!

        My friend asked me to do her makeup for her wedding day, but I’m not confident enough to do it. It is too much pressure to be the one to do her makeup because she is going to have pictures of her day for the rest of her life. I know I’m the maid of honor, but I don’t want to be the one that messes up her makeup. I was completely honored she asked because she knows I love makeup, but I’m not at the stage of doing someone’s makeup for something this special.

No comments:

Post a Comment