Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bottom Eyeshadow


        I really like eyeshadows with bold colors on the bottom of your eye. Most people do not like the bold colors on the bottom because if you do not apply it right it might look bad. I tried this look but sadly I didn’t take a picture because I have horrible lighting in my house. I liked the look but I think it was a little too dark for me. I found this look on www.pinterest.com/ .

        Here are some tips to make the eyeshadow on the bottom not look so bad: One main thing that you can do is making sure you apply primer where you are going to apply the eyeshadow, and if you mess up use a makeup cleaner to wipe it off. Second, apply the eyeshadow as close to your bottom lash line as possible. You don’t want your eyeshadow to come down too far. I hope these tips helped you out! If you have any other tips please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment