Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Coconut Oil


        I stopped using Coconut Oil for a month and my ends started to feel so dry. So I started using Coconut Oil again and my ends feel so much better. I have Coconut Oil in my hair right now! The “magic” Coconut Oil performs is amazing. I love it! I’ve been applying it to my whole head, but I put more oil on the ends of my hair because of how damaged it feels. Coconut Oil is going to melt in your hands, so when you apply it you want to apply as if it was hair gel. The length of your hair doesn’t matter because either way you want to cover your whole head with the oil. After applying the oil you can either clip your hair up or put it in a pony. I also massage my hair, meaning I run my fingers through my hair. I’ve been keeping the Coconut Oil in my hair for two to three hours. Then just wash the oil out with regular shampoo. It may take more then My hair always feels so full after I wash the oil out, too. Coconut Oil can do so many things, look it up on www.pinterest.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment