Friday, December 5, 2014

Saturday's Look


        First I want to apologize for the quality of the picture-- my camera sucks. Last Saturday, before my eyebrows were too bad, I did my makeup and hair. I used a quarter inch wand to do spiral curls on my hair. I always do the winged eyeliner or the “cat eye” effect, whether I get it right on or not. This night I used green eyeshadow shades.  If I had a better camera and lighting, I’m sure you all would love this look. Because the eyeliner was so dark I used black eyeliner on my bottom waterline, which I usually don’t. I prefer white or nude eyeliner on my bottom waterline because it makes you look awake and makes your eyes brighter. The effect of using black eyeliner on your waterline is your eyes look smaller, they droop, and it makes you look older. I know every girl new to makeup uses black eyeliner on the bottom and sometimes they can’t stop because they think they look different. It was hard for me to break out of that habit, but I would recommend to the little girls just starting to use makeup not to use not to use black, but a lighter, brightening eyeliner instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment