Friday, December 5, 2014

Dramatic Winged Eyeliner

        So the other day I did this really dramatic winged eyeliner, and it was even! I went to work feeling all pretty, like “yeah, I’m dolled up.” Sadly, when I got home I was missing a wing. One of the worst things that can happen to a girl! And no one mentioned to me that I was missing a wing. I’m never going to “fly” straight because, usually, by the end of the day, I only have one wing. Winged eyeliner and I have this love/hate relationship.

I lost my wing because of the wind. If there is just a hint of wind, my eyes will start watering like crazy. Like I’ve mentioned before, I don’t wear makeup as often as I used to, so most of the time I just rub my wing off without noticing because I'm not used to having them on. A couple tips to help keep your wing in tact are using waterproof eyeliner and dabbing your eyes not wiping them. What I mean is, if you’re like me and tear up if the slightest bit of wind hits your face, you don’t want to wipe your tears-- you want to dab the wet area with tissue.  

1 comment:

  1. i have one of those but i don't know how to use it anyway i don't wear make-up cause what i think of make- up i don't like it but what i think of you wear it you would of look nice with it on

    ReplyDelete