Friday, November 21, 2014

Dark Circles

        Everyone at some point will encounter dark circles or under-eye circles. Yes concealer helps, but I usually have to keep re-applying it, so I looked up ways to get rid of and prevent dark circles. One way to prevent dark circles is by place teabags on your eyes. First, you want to soak the teabags in cold water for five minutes. Then, place the teabags on your eyes for ten minutes.

        To prevent dark circles you should drink more water, dehydration can be a big cause of having dark circles. Another prevention is to getting more sleep at night and avoiding caffeine. Eating healthy can also prevent dark circles. There is a lot we can do to prevent dark circles or under-eye circles, it is just a matter of how much we are willing to sacrifice. I found all these remedies on www.pinterest.com/ .

1 comment:

  1. I have dark circles under my eyes like all the time. I stay up late mostly every day and I eat junk food often. I want to try and quit eating unhealthy foods and try to become fit enough to dunk. My goal this Christmas break is to work on my legs like do push ups, squats, and pull ups everyday. So, that maybe one of these days, I will be able to touch the rim of the basketball hoop. I know that I am short and all but we all have hopes and dreams. Anyways, I got a little off topic but that is my plan.

    ReplyDelete