Friday, November 14, 2014

Today's Look

        I really like this eye makeup. I love the dark lips that go with it, too. I like the bronzer instead of the blush. I always do this eyeshadow, but just not as dark. I used a nude color on the lid, orange-ish brown color on the middle of the lid, and dark brown on the crease. I used a dark red lip-gloss and I also used bronzer.
        I wanted my hair to have a “blow out” look to it, but I didn’t have enough time. So I just curled my bangs. Later I’m going to be doing touch ups, and I’m going to do beach waves instead of a blow out. I hope it will work… When I tried to do beach waves a couple weeks ago, it was just a mess. If that doesn’t work I will just straighten it and pull my bangs back. I found this look on www.pinterest.com/ .


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Janette! You are beautiful! I wish I could do my makeup as perfect as yours. But I also dont have the patients to do my makeup or my hair. Its not easy being a girl, well in my opinion anyways. It must have took you a lot of practice for you to get good at doing your makeup. I use to wear eyeshadow and it was terrible because i was young and thought I looked good but now that I look back at picture, and wow it was horrible! But any ways your blog is interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete