Friday, November 21, 2014

Ombré & Cherry Coke Red Decision

           In previous posts I was debating whether I should go with an ombré hair color or red with a blonde accent.  Well to follow up on that, I’m going to go with the ombré on the left. I decided this because almost everyone where I live is getting/wanting red hair. So, to be different, the ombré is the perfect look. Hopefully I can pull off such a dramatic blonde since my hair is naturally black. Wish me luck.

        I know the hairdresser is going to try to talk me out of going with such light colors, so I am going to go with Kholé Kardashian’s color. I am in love with Kholé Kardashian’s hair! Her hair is the inspiration for me wanting the ombré hairstyle. When I first saw her hair on Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s, I wanted it because it was something that was not so popular and just beautiful. I’m going into the city for Christmas break, so you should see my hair soon. Again, wish me luck! I found these pictures on www.pinterest.com/ .

1 comment:

  1. Its really cuute too! And I think it will look good on you. :)

    ReplyDelete