Friday, November 21, 2014

Hair Volume


        Have you ever noticed how full some girl’s hair looks on TV? I am so jealous of their hair because when I look in the mirror, my hair is dead straight and flat. I want that volume. I know I’ve talked about doing certain things to your hair to make my hair have such great volume, but I just don’t have the time for that. I guess waking up earlier to do my make up is one thing, but always waiting until after my hair dries can work, too. I wish I had people to do my hair professionally everyday. Pain is beauty-- the sacrifices we girls have to make to look our best.

1 comment:

  1. Trying to get the perfect hair volumes suck! Of course there's hair mousses that are supposed to increase your hair volume but those never work for me. The one I like is the Bed Head After Party. You put it in your hair when its wet and blow dry your hair after. Then you're "run-way ready." :)

    ReplyDelete