Friday, February 27, 2015

Black is Back

         My black hair is back! I tried to be blonde, bold, and different but I want to go back to being “Plain Jane.” I really like my natural hair. I was looking at old pictures and was super excited I decided to go back to black. I was excited to go back because my hair is long again; I am back to the old me. I also have the perfect outfit to come back, too! I’m going to wear black tank top with a tan cardigan designed with black shapes, black leggings, and brown boots. My outfit is going to be on point. I’m also going to curl my hair like I used to before I cut and dyed my hair.
        I’m excited but I’m also sad to dye my hair back. I don’t think my hair looks good, and it is super dry at the ends. Re-dying it is going to make my hair even more brittle, but I loathe the color it is right now. I’m just going to dye my hair this one last time. Graduation pictures are coming up and I don’t want to have orange hair in my pictures. I’m going to dye my hair then use Coconut Oil to try and save my hair from all the damage I have caused.

No comments:

Post a Comment