Friday, February 20, 2015

Eyebrow Stencil

        I think it is time to start doing my eyebrows. I didn’t noticed how bad I let them get. I would have thought someone would tell me that my eyebrows are crazy! I am open to criticism everyone, please don’t let me walk around looking crazy. I have an eyebrow stencil, which is extremely helpful because I can never get my eyebrow shaped the way I want them to be without the help of the stencil. If you don’t want to spend money getting your eyebrows professionally, then you should invest in eyebrow stencils. They usually come in eyebrow kits, so buy some, guys!

        The stencil I have is a little too thin, so I had to improvise and make them thicker. The way I use the stencil is I place it on my eyebrow and fill in the stencil with eyeliner. The parts of the eyebrow that don’t have eyeliner on it, are the areas that I remove. This method is pretty helpful because I made my eyebrows thicker than the stencil is. The only downfall about the stencil is getting your eyebrows even, such as thickness and shape. The stencil are still worth purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment