Friday, February 20, 2015

Hair Dye Results


           Last week I told y’all that I was going to dye my hair a brighter blonde. Well let’s talk about that terrible decision; result. The friend that was supposed to help me dye my hair took too long, so I decided I would do it myself.  I used the brand Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Color, Neutral Blonde. As I mixed the dye, I was praying that I wouldn’t mess up the dye job too much. I started to apply the dye to my hair; I was so nervous. I let the dye sit for forty-five minutes because I wanted the blonde to be brighter so people would notice that I dyed it. I washed the dye out and looked in the mirror, at first, I couldn’t tell the difference in my hair. I was so mad because the smell of the dye was so bad, I could barely breath when applying it. After it dried I noticed that it did not work at all! The dye made my hair darker not lighter! I hate the color, so I’m going to re-dye it.

No comments:

Post a Comment