Friday, February 27, 2015

Cosmetology or Psychology?


        Every time I see a picture of a salon, I think, “that is where I should be in the next few years,” but when someone talks about the brain or psychology, it also gets my mind flowing. I don’t know what I want to do. I’m torn between the psychology and cosmetology. I know that I can do both; I know I am capable of doing both, but what comes first? Do I take the easy route and go into cosmetology, or not? It is not about the money, it is about my career, what will I want to do for the rest of my life? It is overwhelming. I’m going to be the first person you can get your hair done while getting your therapy session in at the same time. Psychology is something that I have always wanted to major in, but now it’s different. If you have any suggestions for/about what I should do leave a comment! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment