Friday, February 20, 2015

Coconut Oil


        The Coconut Oil is not working fast enough for me. I keep grabbing scissors and cutting off my split ends. I hope that I am not ruining my hair too much. I know that it is making my hair uneven but where I live, there isn’t somewhere I can get my haircut often. When I get out to the real world the hairstylist always tells me how my hair is. I know, this time around, they will tell me they need to cut my split ends off. I just don’t want to cut my hair anymore because it was so short when I cut it last. I want my hair to be as long as it used to be, and as healthy, but it can’t be as healthy if I have a lot of dead ends. If you are impatient I wouldn’t suggest using Coconut Oil because it takes a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment