Friday, February 20, 2015

Think Healthy


        My blog is about Hair and Beauty-- and I think that health can fall under that heading, too. Last year I almost got hospitalized because I wasn’t getting enough nutrients. So I had to drink some water and eat healthier. I hate water! So I was looking on Pinterest for ways to help me enjoy water and found a lot of detox drinks! I mainly use lemons in my water because I love lemons. I also needed to eat more vegetables and fruit, so the nutritionist suggested putting them in smoothies. Did you know when you mix broccoli with apples in a smoothie you cannot taste the broccoli? It is truly amazing. Detox drinks are also beneficial for people who are trying to lose weight. If you ever need anything I would strongly suggest going on Pinterest because it pretty much has everything! www.pinterest.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment