Tuesday, September 2, 2014

10 Things About Me


1. I absolutely love makeup. I've been using makeup since my freshmen year. I decided to blog about hair and beauty because I'm always on Pinterest discovering new looks. I'm always trying new hair styles and eye makeup.
2. I'm a senior in high school.
3. After high school I plan to go to college and major in psychology. Who knows, maybe one day I will go back to college and study cosmetology.
4. My favorite colors are purple, grey, and neon blue.
5. I live on St. Paul Island, Alaska.
6. I volunteer in almost everything within my community. I'm on EMS (Emergency Medical Services), Student Council, FEA (Future Educators of Alaska), High School Basketball Manger, and much more.
7. My new favorite tv show is American Horror Story.
8. I love to go honda riding.
9. I've been the manger for the St. Paul Sea Parrots basketball team for 3 years now.
10. I can't do sports because I have had two knee surgeries.

http://www.pinterest.com/all/hair_beauty/

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you, thank you thank you!!! The coconut oil and eggs, sounds like an effective idea! Now I have something to try in my to-do-list today! Never would I have thought about microwaving olive oil either. I've tried honey, and olive oil many times, but I'd conclude that microwaving it would make the olive oil smoother to apply. Thanks for the tips Janette! :)

    ReplyDelete