Thursday, September 18, 2014

Winter

I'm so excited for winter! We girls get to wear boots and scarves. I love to wear boots; all of mine have heels on them, though. I'm short, so I need something to make me a little taller. The other day I wore all black with a smokey eye, pink lips, booties, and beach waves. The look was super adorable! I also love leopard print scarves; I just ordered myself one the other day. They look good with almost everything. I'm not a big fan of boots that go half way up your thigh...  I mean, yes, some girls can pull them off, but for me they just don't look cute. Like I said, I'm short so those things would go all the way up my leg.

2 comments:

  1. I am not excited about winter. :\ I very much dislike it. But you know everyone loves different seasons on the year mine happens to be summer. I mainly just stay inside so I don't see why it bothers me but I still don't like it because it is way to cold for me to handle. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a fear of being achy from the bitter cold. Especially being in a place surrounded by the ocean. However, I think I just might order the appropriate apparels for Winter also.

    ReplyDelete