Sunday, September 7, 2014

Long Hair Don't Care

       All over the internet there is people with gorgeous long hair, that I wish I could have. I had long hair at one point, it was almost long enough to reach my butt. In October I cut 14 inches off and donated it to "Locks of Love." After donating it, I decided I wanted to do something different. I looked on Pinterest and found a hair color of brown and carmel highlights, so I did it. I loved it at first, but after a month the carmel turned orange. Now I'm trying grow out my hair and dye it with an ombre or cherry coke red.
       I have been looking all over the internet for home remedies to make your hair grow faster. I found three ways that have been helpful. One remedy is to put Olive Oil in the microwave for ten seconds then apply to your hair and leave in for two hours. The second remedy is applying Coconut Oil in your hair and you can leave it in for 30 minutes at the least, or all night. The third remedy is applying Coconut Oil and 3 Eggs and leave it in for an hour or longer, and repeat once a week. 
      I find the third remedy to work the best for my hair. I have also been using Garnier Fructis Length and Strength, which is working very well. If you're trying to grow out your hair, I suggest you use 1 out 4 of these ways to help. Be patient, it takes a couple times before you notice the growth. I wasn't too patient, that's why I showed you more than one option. The remedies were all found on Pinterest. If you don't have a pinterest account, you're not living! Pinterest has everything, it's like google with pictures. 
       

3 comments:

  1. I understand the feeling of having short hair! I've always had long hair and usually wore it up, not knowing how to style it. But, after reading your blog you helped out a ton! I now, wear my hair to the side and found many other cute ways to style my hair. Thanks for the great tips and resources!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot oil treatments are also helpful for toning down your hair dye. I used "dark brown," but it turned out black, black, black. So I heated olive oil, first in the microwave, then again when it was on my head with a hair dryer. It took a couple of applications, but it stripped out some of the color. So be careful using oil to lengthen your hair if you're trying to maintain your hair color. But if you leave your dye in too long or it just turns out too dark, it's a useful way to adjust the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! Just one problem. Blog about guys with beautiful hair too please. There are some guys with some pretty tight hair. (NO HOMO) Most of these NBA players got some pretty legit hair styles. (Seriously though.. NO HOMO)

    ReplyDelete