Friday, September 12, 2014

Winged Eyeliner

I found this quote on Pinterest that said, “May the wings of your eyeliner always be uneven.” Oh my goodness, whoever wrote this made it specifically for me.  Honestly, the only time my eyeliner is even is when I’m just messing around with makeup. Or it’s even when I’m not going anywhere, like a “Sunday Funday” type of day.  My eyeliner isn’t dramatically uneven, but uneven nonetheless.

            I’ve looked all over Pinterest to help me make them look even. I tried to use a spoon and the “cat eye” method; nothing has worked too well for me. I need to invest in getting waterproof eyeliner, as well, because where I live it is very windy and as soon as the wind hits my face my eyes instantly water.  Then I’m stuck trying to fix my eyeliner again. Oh, the frustrations of being a girl.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same issue doing a cat eye. I feel the only time we ace the liner is when we have nothing to do that day. Ugh, the struggle is real!

    ReplyDelete