Monday, September 15, 2014

Ombré or Cherry Coke Red?

       I've been stuck on deciding which hair color to go with;I love both hair colors. My natural hair color is black, dark black. Like I mentioned before, I donated my hair to "Locks Of Love" then dyed it brown with carmel highlights. My hair is finally growing back, and I'm ready to try one of these colors. I've ask my friends which one I should go with. One of my friends was a hairstylist, and she suggested I should go with the ombré because I won't ruin my hair completely.
       I know both of these looks will be expensive, but it's time for a change. It's my senior year, and I don't want short or black hair for my graduation.
  

4 comments:

  1. I would go with the cherry coke red. I think it will look great on you but also i think the ombre will go great but im not to sure. :P Hope this kind of helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ombre is Cute!! I think it's best choice for graduation too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janette, i gotta tell you something. I really love the cherry coke red! I think it would totally match you! AND Its very gorgeous! It would look even better if you let your hair go a little bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete