Thursday, September 18, 2014

Eyelashes


There are many different eyelashes, such as long, short, thin, full, curly, and not curly. Mine are long, thin, and not curly. I have Indian eyelashes; they go straight down and are hard to curl. So, I found a way on Pinterest to make them look fuller and curl easier. After you apply your first coat of mascara put some baby powder on your eye lashes, then apply the rest of your coats. I do not use baby powder, but I do use my powder foundation. To curl your eyelashes heat up your eyelash curler with a hair dyer. Be careful, because the curler will be hot! The first time I tried it, I just bent my eyelashes. So, you don't have to hold the curler as long as you would if you didn't heat it up. All of these methods can be found on http://www.pinterest.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment