Friday, September 12, 2014

Braids

I recently fell in love with braids. I’m on Pinterest all the time looking for different braids to try on a friend and myself. I love the braid that has three French braids on each side with a poof on top that is then pulled back into a pony. Also, there is a braid where you braid your bangs straight backwards and have loose beach waves. I try them all the time. They don’t always work out, but I will be posting the original pictures and my attempts at the hairstyle.
I found this really nice braid for workouts or just keeping your hair out of your way. I haven’t tried it on myself yet, but I have on a friend. She has way too much hair for me to handle, though. I will try it on myself later today. I will post a picture. It’s five braids braided together, if that makes since. You can find all of these braids at http://www.pinterest.com/


1 comment:

  1. I would love to have my hair braided by you someday. Your braids look neat even though it's a hassle to braid thick hair.

    ReplyDelete