Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fishtail

On Pinterest I found a picture of two French fishtails braided into one fishtail, if that makes sense.  It is such a cute/useful look. You can use the style if you are being lazy and/or wanting to dress up. A lot of famous people use the classic fishtail with a nice dress, so why not upgrade it a little. I would recommend the look to people with long hair, although it would work for people with medium length hair. I haven’t tried this look on myself yet, but I’m sure it won’t be too hard. Her first braid is a little messy, because it was my first time trying it, but it still looks cute. I'm sure there is a tutorial to this look, but I just used the picture as a reference. If you know how to do a fishtail and a french braid, the you should be able to do this. If not, you can always comment and ask questions.  www.pinterest.com/  

1 comment:

  1. I really love this look. If I still had long hair I would most definitely have this braid done to my hair. Although, there are many other braids I can have done on my hair I would still want this one. It's too bad that I seen this style shortly after I cut my hair. Maybe in the next few years I will look back at this braid and get it done.

    ReplyDelete