Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Foundation

            Comparing Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation and Neutrogena foundation I would choose Stay Matte because it doesn’t make you feel like you have layers and layers of foundation on. I used to use Neutrogena foundation and like it because it kept my skin clear of acne. I like it, but I had to apply more throughout the day. Although, the foundation kept my skin clear it felt cakey, and made my skin color orange, because I had to apply so much. Some people like that feel, but I don’t and I wouldn’t recommend this very often. I’m glad I found another foundation that works well for me.

            I recently found Stay Matte foundation on Pinterest it had great reviews. Stay Matte foundation is amazing because it has the light feel to it. It is mousse, so it’s easier to apply. Another great thing about it is that it stays on longer; you don’t have to keep putting more on throughout the day. I love it; I would recommend this to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment