Monday, October 13, 2014

Waterfall Braid

I'm so happy I'm doing this blog; I'm learning how to do so much. Today, I learned how to do a waterfall braid. I thought it was going to be extremely hard, but surprisingly it was not. I tried the braid on the same friend I always do. I know you can barely see it, and I apologize, but I actually did it. Waterfall braid can be done on any type of hair, long, short, thin, thick, curly, and straight. I tried to do this braid on someone who had short layered hair, which was difficult. I need a little more practice with her hair. I haven't tried this on myself yet, but I will. I will post a picture of it some other time. There are many tutorials of this braid on Pinterest, but I learned how to do this braid from a video on Youtube. http://www.pinterest.com/ www.youtube.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow your friend is lucky having you practice on her hair. I also find it interesting that you can braid thick hair. If I still had long thick hair I would have asked to get this braid done with my hair. This braid would look cute to wear if you want to look casual at school or work maybe even a wedding? Only if I still had that long hair of mine, I would definitely want this one. There are so cool, I can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete