Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hair

This look is very simple, not too much going on; it is an excellent casual look. All you need to do this hairstyle is two hairpieces. First, separate hair into two sections. Put one of the sections into a side pony and secure with first hairpiece. Then, separate the section that is not in a side pony, into three sections. Grab the top section of the three and twist it into the pony, no need to secure it with a hairpiece, just hold it with your hand. Finally, repeat that same motion to the last two sections, then secure with the second hairpiece. 

1 comment:

  1. This would look so cute if it was done on my hair. Right now, I have short hair but I think it would look even better with short hair. The fact the braid would take most of my head, it would look very defined. Thanks to this post, I am going to suggest getting this done.

    ReplyDelete