Friday, October 17, 2014

Locks of Love

In a pervious post, I talked about donating my hair to Locks of Love. Last October I donated 12” of my hair. I wanted every little girl that has cancer to feel beautiful, not that they aren’t already. My grandfather died of cancer, I want to try and help find a cure. I don’t have the money to donate to cancer foundation, but at least I’m boosting their self-esteem.
I envisioned my hair to still being a little long after donating, but that was not the case. I cut it was the spur of the moment decision, cutting my hair My hair was long enough to go down my back, but once I cut my hair it was shoulder length. I do regret cutting my hair, but I do not regret donating it. I’m thankful for the opportunity to donate. Stay Strong to everyone fighting cancer!




No comments:

Post a Comment