Monday, October 13, 2014

Upside Down French Braid?

       Now we are taking braids to another level... An Upside Down French Braid, like what? That sounds like a headache to me. If you are trying to do to yourself, at least. I tried this braid on myself once, it didn't turn out too well. All the blood was rushing to my head, I was so frustrated, because I had to learn how to braid without looking. You can barely noticed the braid on the back of my head, which made me mad, because of all that work I had to go through to try to make it look good. I have yet to try this on a friend, because I want to master it on myself first. Lately, I've been learning how to do the hairstyles on other people, because I thought it would be easier to do them on myself after. That was not the case, after doing some of the hairstyles on my friend, I would go home and try them on myself, which was horrifying. My hair just looked crazy, and frizzy, because of how many times I tried it on myself. Anyways, I will try this on myself one more time, and if it doesn't work I'll move on to trying it on a friend.

1 comment:

  1. Although, I haven't heard of an upside down french braid I think you would do a great job with this technique. However, It kind of sounds like an hassle with the fact that your head has to be down while gathering the hair. Whew!

    ReplyDelete